Complaints should be dealt with in accordance with the following stages:-
• The complainant must contact and inform the Head Teacher of the nature and substance of the complaint.
• The Head Teacher will attempt to resolve the complaint and will convey any decisions and/or action to the complainant.
• If the Head Teacher is unable to resolve the complaint, the parent/carer has the right to have the complaint investigated and considered by the Governing Body.
• If the complaint remains unresolved, Liverpool Educational Authority will be consulted.
• The Head Teacher will advise the parent/carer as to how to proceed in such circumstances.
This information is also contained within the SEND Policy